Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Fileuploader css error

Hello,

I was working on debugging my AWS uploader connection when I noticed there was a warning that the bootstrap.min.css file was not being loaded. This is definitely tied to the AWS file uploader as it goes away when the Fileuploader (with GUI) element is deleted from the page.

Capture

When I try to open the bootstrap.min.css file I get the following error.

Upon further debugging, I believe my issues with connecting may be related. I’m not getting any errors returned from AWS, I believe this is because the request is never sent due to an error with dropzone.js. Below are the errors I get in Chrome and Firefox.

Chrome:

Firefox:

Hi @kyle,

Thanks for reaching out. So the first warning is not really an issue that should bother you as it doesn’t interfere with your app development in any way. The plugin should not throw any warnings at all, of course. We’ll work on improvements in future updates, as for now please ignore it :pray:

The error message appears because it is definitely a problem with URL. Could you please show your s3_bucket_name and the region if set up correctly in plugin settings, just to make sure whether or not these are fine, so we can make a proper investigation afterwards.

Best,
Alex

Here the buckets and regions. Please note that I am using two different buckets and identity pools. One for production and one for development.

I sent you a non blocked out version in a message.

Thanks @kyle for details!

This is where this issue should be coming from. For bucket names, you just need to place the name, like so:

Meaning, without arn:aws:s3::: and simply the bucket name. This example is from our demo app, which you can test here and check on all plugin setups: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=aws-uploader&id=zeroqode-demo-02&tab=tabs-5.

Alex

That fixed the issue! Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thanks @kyle for confirming.

I’m glad you managed to fix it on your side!

Just asking if you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!