Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Plugin Freezing on Upload

Up until today the plugin was working fine except for deleting files (See existing post, still waiting for response AWS Plugin - Delete Object)

However, this afternoon the plugin now does not upload files either. You can select the file you want to upload and it will begin, but then it just stops after making a random amount of progress. From what I have seen, the upload freezes anywhere from 20% up to 90% with no real pattern in where it gets frozen at.

I have been able to replicate this issue after a user had the issue themselves.

Please, can anyone help with any of these issues? I have been trying to make this plugin work, but it seems to have a ton of issues with basic functions and stability.

Hi @lortie.jason, please let us check on it and I’ll get back to you with a feedback asap. Thanks!

Thanks @alexandru, could really use a solution!

Hi @lortie.jason,

As I can see, my colleague Kate is already investigating the issues here AWS Plugin - Delete Object. Our development team is looking into the plugin, and for any sorts of errors or bugs - we’ll fix them. You can be sure that we are going to provide a working solution asap, so you’d be able to upgrade the plugin to the latest version and give it a try again!

Hello, @lortie.jason!

We have updated the plugin with a few fixes. Can you please update the plugin on your side to the latest version and check the changes? It should help.

Thank you in advance :pray:
Regards,