Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Server Responded with 0 Code After Update

After successfully using the AWS Uploader for some time, after updating my Bubble plugin I am now receiving a “Server responded with 0 code” error message. I haven’t changed anything so hoping you can help me locate my issue. I checked the various scripts and they seemed to match what I already have. Still, I am adding it for your review.

Just following up on my request for assistance.

Hello @jwoodall,

Thank you for reaching out and for using our products. :pray:

Upon reviewing your screenshots, I’ve observed that in your Policy rules, you are currently utilizing the URL of our demo page as your was: referer URL. However, it’s important to use the URL of your personal Bubble app instead.

Kindly make this correction, and then inform me if everything functions correctly afterward.

If you need any additional information or assistance, please feel free to ask. I’m here to help. :pray:

Wishing you a joyful holiday season. :christmas_tree:

Best regards,

I tried it again but got the same error message.

I am completely perplexed because until recently the app worked perfectly for me. After you pointed out the error I had in the script, I made the correction but still no change. I’ve repeatedly checked the script language and settings for Bucket policy, Access control list (ACL), and Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS), and I can’t find anything but it continues to fail. I simply don’t know what to do to fix it.

Hi @jwoodall,

Thank you for sharing additional details.

We’ve made several enhancements to the plugin, releasing multiple updates that introduce new features and fixes.

As you may have noticed, in the most recent versions of the plugin, the API keys are now located in the plugin element, rather than the plugin tab. This modification improves security by greatly lowering the likelihood of the API keys being exposed in the browser console. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please enter your API keys into the plugin element and inform me if all is functioning correctly afterward. For more information, you can visit our plugin demo page here:

Also, sometimes after updating the plugin version, you need to remove and put the plugin element on the page once more.
Let me know if this helps you fix the issue you reported.

Wishing you a happy holiday season ahead. :christmas_tree:
Best regards,

No. Unfortunately, it still didn’t work. I went back over the documentation and I saw where I could " Set cross-origin and bucket policy from Bubble". I ran the sequence and it failed and I received the following error message:

I found that I had made an error in the element by including the entire region name “US East (Ohio) us-east-2” instead of “us-east-2”. After I made that change I did not get the previous message. The “Set cross-origin and bucket policy from Bubble” sequence worked properly.

BUT, after I corrected the region input in the element on my app and attempted to upload a file, I still received a “Server Responded with 0 Code” error.

The following link shows a very brief video clip of the “Set cross-origin and bucket policy from Bubble” workflow working properly. But you will watch the fileuploader element with the same information fail.

1 Like

Igor,
It has been 9 days since I first requested support and still today, my application is still not functioning properly. The ability to use a video upload feature is at the very heart of my app’s purpose. So, I have become a bit frustrated I expected a different level of support for a paid plugin. But even more importantly, I am extremely concerned that if I build the focal point of my business around this Zeroqode plugin but have to wait two to three days between responses even when I run into such a SEVERE technical problem as we have right now, Zeroqode might put me out of business? Should I begin looking for an alternative way to run my application?

Hi @jwoodall,

Thank you for sharing the additional video.

I apologize for any delays caused by the holiday season, but please know that we are actively working on your request. Your patience during this time is greatly appreciated. :pray:

Typically, setting up Cross-Origin takes around 2 hours to be effective. It’s important to ensure that your AWS Bucket is configured with the same Cross Origin settings. Below, you’ll find an example of where to find this setting in your AWS Bucket. Make sure to enter the settings in the same format as shown in the action.

I recommend double-checking your AWS console to ensure all information is correctly entered. After 2 to 3 hours, please check again to see if the issue has been resolved.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. I’m looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

My team and I are meeting this afternoon to discuss this issue, because what you said to me today (be patient) is what I have been saying to them since December 20. But as of today, 11 days later, our progress has been zero. We have to consider if it will be foolish of us to make ourselves vulnerable to Zeroqode because this same thing could happen to us when we have a thousand paying customers. I would be a terrible businessman to put my customers and my company in that position when it has already been revealed what can happen to us.

And even now it looks like we are just going over the same things again. I shared with you in my December 21 message that I had already checked the CORS. We are still broken.

I’ve looked everywhere I know how to look. I’ve had others do the same to see if I was missing something. So I’m sharing everything I have from my bucket, on the element and even the “Set-Cross Origins” setup workflow.

Hello @jwoodall,

Thanks for providing the extra screenshots.

After examining them closely, your settings appear to be in order.

Unfortunately, this issue is unique as we’ve not encountered it before. I will discuss it with our development team on Tuesday to seek further insights.

In the meantime, I suggest reverting to some earlier versions of the plugin to see if they resolve the problem. Please inform me if an older version works and specify which one it is.

Your cooperation is much appreciated. Wishing you a Happy New Year! :christmas_tree:

Best regards,

Thank you for the update. I want to apologize for my frustration last week. I was under a lot of pressure. Things are going to be better this week, I’m certain.

Hey @jwoodall,
Thank you for your reply and patience.

I’ve verified with the dev team and sent you a DM with more details and additional questions.

Please provide more information when you will have some spare time. :pray:

All the best,