Services Plugins FAQs

AWS Uploader - Text is not vertically centered anymore 1.167

Pre-update, the placeholder text in the uploader was vertically centered. This new one doesn’t appear to be. See: Dropbox Capture

Is there a quick CSS fix that I can apply for this?

Hi Liz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

We are aware of this behavior with the text not being centered vertically. It was adjusted following feedback from another user. I have relayed this to the developer, and as soon as there is an answer from them, I will let you know :pray:

Should you have any further questions or need assistance in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to us either here on the forum or by email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards, :sunflower:

Hi @liz,

Apologies for the delayed response. I’m pleased to let you know about the recent update for the AWS plugin - version 1.168.0. This version includes improvements such as centering the text for the GUI uploader among other enhancements.

Please update the plugin and test the changes.

I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hello @liz,

Hope you are doing well :blush:

I’m reaching out to see if the recent update has resolved the behavior with the GUI uploader text not centering vertically. Also, I’d like to know if you’re facing any other problems.

If everything is now running smoothly, we’d be truly thankful if you could spare a moment to rate our plugin. Simply navigate to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for our plugin by its name, and award it the stars you believe it deserves. Your support means the world to us!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so my clicking the next URL: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your insights are invaluable to us and enrich the Bubble community, encouraging us on to further enhance our products and maintain excellent customer service :hugs:

For any other queries or if you encounter issues with our plugins, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@zeroqode.com or here, on our forum :pray:

Best regards :sunflower:

It did resolve the issue, thank you!

Hi @liz,

Glad to hear that all is working well :pray:

Wishing you the best of luck further!

Best regards :hibiscus: