Services Plugins FAQs

Background Effects Color change?

The plugin is great for a user experience perspective but the ability to change only 2 out of 11 colors kind of messes with the general theme of the page. Is there a fix? Thanks!
Mike

Hi @marsj3716,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please describe in more details what issue you are experiencing and what you are trying to accomplish using this plugin. Additionally, screenshots of the problem and information like browser and OS you are using, would be helpful.

Thank you.

Best,
Alex

Upon testing the plugin I failed to notice the color change documentation states “only for particles effect”. If I wanted to changed to color for "fireflies effect it would’nt work. Could yall add where its not 1-3 of the 11 elements.
Thanks

Hi @marsj3716, thanks for your feedback. Let us check on it and I’ll get back to you asap. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hi @marsj3716, unfortunately, it is possible to change the Particles Color only for Particles, Waves and Drifting Stars effects. We have fixed the documentation. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again to see the changes.

Regarding the remaining effects, we have taken into account your feedback and will look into possibility for upcoming future updates.

Thank you for understanding.

Ok thank you. Please let me know when that update has been released, and ill buy it.
Regards

Hi @marsj3716, I’m reaching out to notify that there is a new update of this plugin.
We added the possibility to change color effect to items:

• Oil painting,
  • Bokeh,
  • Mouse particles,
  • Space elevator,
  • Fireflies,
  • Animated playground.

You can test the live demo for new updates.

Thanks.

1 Like

hi @alexandru

Is there anyway to make the background responsive? I’m using the Drifting stars background but it appears to be fixed width regardless of whether your select the ‘fixed width’ checkbox or not. I’ve added it to the background and it doesn’t stretch when the page is zoomed out

Hi @mike4,

Yes, you are able to make it responsive. You can check our demo editor here under Responsive tab - https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=background_effects&id=zeroqode-demo-12&tab=tabs-1 but it is important to mention that responsiveness ans zooming out your browser are different things.

The zooming out with element stretching really depends on your app setup, but this issue is not reproducing on our side, unfortunately. If you leave the fixed-witdth empty, it should stretch even when you zoom out, but if you leave it mark this checkbox, it should have a fixed width as expected.

Perhaps you can try to replicate our demo to make things work on your side as well.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex