Services Plugins FAQs

Background Video Plugin Not working

My background Video Plugin has completely stopped working. Even the static image won’t appear when I place the image URL in the slot. The video doesn’t play when clicked on, it doesn’t show any preview file either. It’s just a gray box that says “No plugin preview available”

Hello @pmichaelb,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I will investigate this behavior and get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated :pray:.

Best regards, :sunflower:

Hi again @pmichaelb,

After reviewing the plugin on a test page, everything appears to be functioning as expected, which makes the sudden stop in its operation quite puzzling.

To delve deeper into this issue, could you please share screenshots of how you’ve configured the plugin, including the workflows and elements it’s associated with?

Additionally, could you specify which field you’ve used to add the Image URL? It’s important to note that the plugin’s first three fields are designated for video files, as detailed in our documentation.

I look forward to your response so we can assist you further. :pray:

Best regards, :hibiscus:

Hello -
I am attaching some screenshots of the plugin. It should include all of the information from the plugin.

It not longer shows the preview image for the plugin, it doesn’t play the video either or show the static image. I have tried both methods - doing a search for the video that has been uploaded in the DB and the other method of using a direct URL.

Hi @pmichaelb,

Thank you for providing those details!

For the plugin to function as intended, it must be linked to a specific group or element. I recommend visiting our demo page to see our setup, which should offer clearer insights into the proper configuration of the plugin.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us, either here on the forum or directly via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :sunflower:

What part is linked to a group or element ? Is this new ? I’ve never had this problem before. I assumed that this was just supposed to have a link to the item or direct to it within the database

Hello @pmichaelb,

To enable the plugin to showcase videos as a background, it’s necessary to associate it with an element. This is done by assigning a name/ID to the “Attribute ID” field of the group and then using the same name/ID in the “Element ID” field of the plugin’s settings. Below, you’ll find some screenshots to guide you through this process.

Screenshots

Regarding video URLs, you’re welcome to use either those stored in your database or a static URL directly placed in the appropriate field.

For a practical example of how this is implemented, I recommend visiting our demo page to observe the plugin’s setup.

Should you have further questions or require additional assistance, I’m here to help. :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Thank you very much! The screenshots helped clarify some things. I don’t know what got switched off during my updates - but I appreciate you taking the time to help resolve the issue.

Hi @pmichaelb ,

Glad everything is working now. It was a pleasure to assit :slightly_smiling_face:

​If you’re enjoying our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support would mean a great deal to us!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:.

Thank you again, and I wish you an amazing day ahead. If there’s anything more you need or questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us :pray:

Best regards :sunflower: