Services Plugins FAQs

🎥 Background Videos - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Background Video Plugin - Provides smooth videos for promotion on the landing page, go no further as with this plugin users can set videos as their backgrounds, with possibility to stylize the frame, playback speed, change opacity and more.

https___s3.amazonaws.com_appforest_uf_f1603889693623x863393439282196500_BGVideos PresentationGIF

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Background Videos Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Levon,
I need change video source for each page.
Can I set a dinamic source (like https://www.mysite.com/test.mp4) in “data source url” ?
Have a nice day!
Thnaks

Hello, @mfernandes.beto
Thanks for your question.

Please allow me to add some details to your request :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, you can set the dynamic data for each page. You can make by following these steps:

1. Upload your background video in 3 file formats - .mp4, .webm and .ogv, to be compatible with all browsers.
  2. Сreate an entry, like “page name” in the data type “Background video” :
  3. Use the “Do a search for background video” as a Data Source in the plugin element and set the next condition:

After the “=” you should indicate the name of the page.

So, on each page you should have a plugin element with a required condition for it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards

Hi Ecaterina,

First of all, excuse me for my poor English.

I´ll try to explain better …

I need to set source file setting a url, like this:

https://www.realiz.com.br/site/lab/video_teste_4.mp4

My videos are published in my provider and I don’t want to upload to Bubble.

I want to use my videos but I don’t know how to declare video´s url to the Zerocode Background VideoPlugin.

Is it possible to declare the url in a custom state and plugin get this value?

Thanks for the support and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hello, @mfernandes.beto
Thanks for the details.

Unfortunately, but accordingly, to the documentation of the plugin, it works only with the video, stored in the DataBase of the Bubble.
Moreover, it is not easy to upload each of your videos in the 3 formats: .mp4, .webm, and .ogv, to be compatible with all browsers.

Thus, please allow me to recommend you to use the Bubble storage for the correct plugin work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi, Ecatarina
Thanks for the support.
But I realy need use dinamic links.
Have a nice day!

Hello, @mfernandes.beto
Thanks for the details.

Please note that you can use the dynamic links as a source for the videos.
However, it cannot be done with our plugin in the exact required way.

Let me recommend you to check some other video plugins, where you will be able to use the dynamic links with a third-party database.
Also, you can use these links:

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,