Services Plugins FAQs

💺 Barbershop - New Template from Zerqoode

Barber_Forum

This is a responsive and stylish template for barbershops that comes with booking functionality, e-commerce page and admin dashboard.

Features:

• Landing Page
  • Booking functionality
  • Admin dashboard
  • Ability to add and remove products to shop
  • Adding and deleting barbers
  • Personal Profile
  • Fully mobile responsive design

Template preview: https://barbertemplate.bubbleapps.io/version-published_template/

barber

For any questions regarding this template please check out Zeroqode Forum at https://forum.zeroqode.com

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

hola buenas , compre la licencia y me gustaria saber como puedo bloquar los domingos

Hola, @juanda13131327!

Thanks for your question!

Unfortunately, we provide support services in English only. Thus please find my replies to your questions below.

As I understood correctly you want (1) to buy the template License and (2) to clarify how is possible to block Sundays using our template “Barberly”.

(1) As for License purchasing, you can read all the information and find out what the difference is between the two types of licenses by the link. Right here you will see answers to the more Frequently Asked Questions as well.

(2) Regarding your second question about blocked Sundays. Please note that at the moment in the template “Barberly” the calendar functionality is implemented manually in Groups and Repeating groups. This calendar version doesn’t have the ability to block dates/days. In order to achieve your goal, here is necessary customization that requires you to have advanced skills in Bubble.

Therefore please let me suggest you replace default calendar functionality with a free plugin named “Air Date/Time Picker”.

This plugin allows locking dates but please note that you will need to change existing template functionality for this plugin, and this also requires some special Bubble skills.

The Demo version and full information about other advantages of the “Air Date/Time picker” please read here. You can install this plugin (as well as any of our other ones) in your app based on the purchased template.

If you have any other questions please let us know.
Regards,

1 Like

muchas gracias por todo , muy amable