Services Plugins FAQs

🎭 Before & After Slider - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin provides a way to showcase the visual differences between two images in a slider mode. Simply swipe the image left or right to see it change between Before and After.

Before%20%26%20After%20Slider

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Before & After Slider Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Is it possible to make this plugin responsive?
I tried it and so far, it only has fixed width and height…

Hi @gyangting,
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:

I have passed it to the developer team for consideration. Once any news will become available, I will let you know.

In the meantime please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best,
Gulce

1 Like

Hello @gyangting,
Thank you for your patience.

We’ve updated the plugin and adapted it to the new responsive engine. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.5.0.) and give it a try.

Have a good day!

Best,
Gulce

Thanks Gulce! This is working nicely!

Quick suggestion: the 100% min height does not work properly - i.e it doesn’t fill the full height in the viewport . That’s a bubble bug.
I have to use CSS code to make it work, specifically: #hero {width:100%; height: 100vh !important;} in an html element.

You could implement that in your plugin. Even better: if you have connections with bubble, ask them to fix that bug.

Thanks, again,
Guy

Hi @gyangting,
Thank you for your reply, we are glad everything is working. :pray:

I’ve checked your suggestion with the dev team and our plugin is made to keep the proportion of the image size first, also by default Bubble does not support “vh” unit value and we cannot use this parameter in the plugin code.
Glad that using the custom CSS style worked for your use case. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best,