Services Plugins FAQs

Biographly Personal Page Builder - New Template From Zeroqode

Hi Guys,
I bought this template thinking it would just need personalised before I could launch it.
It’s not functioning or anywhere near it, can I outsource the needed work to one of your experts to complete?

Hi @ultrasportsgroup, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).
In order to set up the template, please follow the related supporting documentation*: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/biographly-personal-page-builder-template

** due to documentation portal maintenance, the template supporting documentation will become available again in the following days*

Unfortunately, so far Zeroqode is not providing small customization works. Sorry for such inconvenience :pray:.
In case you would like to hire someone for such kind of work (customization and personalization), I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

Please let me know if meanwhile, I can help with anything else related to our template.
Regards,