Services Plugins FAQs

Biographly Template isn't working properly

I just started working on my app using the latest version of the Biographly template, I’m having trouble to get it working, hopefully someone could help and take a look at the template. I’m not sure if these are bugs on the template itself.

1. I followed the steps to remove the Zeroqode Banner, but ended up with a bunch of JavaScript codes showing on the Index page. Instead if I add the hide html <!-- instead of deleting the banner codes, it seems to work fine, but I’m pretty sure that’s not the proper way to remove the banner.

2. Whenever I claim a new username and hitting the “Sign up” button after entering an email, the page would refresh and goes to a “Page was not found” page, the same thing happens when I tried it on the official Zeroqode demo. I noticed that it was due to the url ends with “username=” without an actual value. So that was an easy fix by changing the last step of the sign-up workflow to “Key username = Current User’s bio’s:first item’s Username”.

Here are the more important issues

1. None of the bio pages worked. After signing up for an account and creating a bio through the dashboard, when trying to load the bio pages it’ll just show up as a blank page with a blank avatar circle in the middle. I’ve tried typing the bio url manually such as “domain .com/username”, either with or without the i/ the bio page just wouldn’t load. Also by clicking on the @username button in the dashboard, instead of leading to the i/username page, it goes to i/bio’s value (string of numbers) which does not load either. Basically anything that I entered after the “domain .com/” it’d lead to this blank page. The same thing is happening on the official demos, both the Development and Live versions, none of the bio pages worked, all goes to a “Page could not be found” page, with or without i/ in the urls.

2. Pretty much the same as above when I tried using the Pro Demo account. By selecting the different bio’s in the Index page it works properly by going to each of the dashboards. But whenever clicking on the different bio’s within the dashboard, all leads to the blank page. The only difference is when I tried the Pro Demo dashboard in the official demo site, when clicking on the different bio’s it actually takes me to the proper dashboard for each of the bio’s and was able to edit each of them. But in my own site none of it worked unless I go in from the Index page.

Sorry for the long message, hope the template could be looked into and to be fixed soon.
Thank you!

Hello, @vincent!

Sorry to hear that you have issues with the Biographly template. :slightly_frowning_face:

We would like to inform you that our templates have been recently acquired by the RapidDev team, who are now responsible for providing support on them. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding a specific template, we kindly request you to reach out to their dedicated support team at support@rapidevelopers.com.

They will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

:sunflower:

Hope that helps :pray:

Thanks @kate! I’ve just reached out to them.
Have a great day!

1 Like