Services Plugins FAQs

BNB Home publishing errors in header

I have an annoying error with the header of BNBHome. Can someone explain me a way out of this.

Additionally, many of the other errors are to do with stripe payments. Our platform isn’t taking payments. How can we delete or at least die these payment elements, without breaking any critical workflows or database dependencies?

Hi @allenboening,
Thanks for your patience. :pray:t2:

Unfortunately, it’s quite difficult to tell the reason why you receive this error, having only the screenshot you’ve attached. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so I can take a look? This will allow me to identify any possible cause much faster.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

In order to remove the Stripe functionality from the template, I recommend you to look over the logic of the template firstly, where the plugin is used, i.e. pages, buttons, conditions, fields, etc.

After that, you can start deleting the plugin, and events/actions related to the Stripe functionality. As a point of reference, keep a copy of the template that you can check when needed.

Also, let me remind you that removing the payment model built-in template and customizing the app requires advanced skills in Bubble. Please make sure that you are ready for these modifications.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce