Services Plugins FAQs

Booky changes - remove maps

Hi, I want to use Booky to create a booking marketplace, but without maps. It needs to be virtual. Will removing location and maps mess everything up badly?

Also, I need to add a keyword search to the search function, any idea how to do that?

Last, I wanted to add 2 types of listings, 1 on 1 listings and group class listings. Is this possible in Bubble with this template?

bump - any responses?

Hello @forshazia

Sorry for the delayed answer. :pray:

The template can be customized to a different design and style, like removing the location and maps, however, the current approach for the template was created around the geolocation principle. So by changing those features it may take some time to adjust the workflow for your own app.

It is possible to create a keyword search functionality, using a plugin like - ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete Plugin | Bubble

It is possible to create any additional functionality on top of the template. So you know, everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

We recommend having an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak this template, or at least a basic understanding to be able to work with embedded functionality.
We have courses that may help you learn and master Bubble much faster. Please check it out here https://lab.zeroqode.com and moreover by using “zeroqode” promo code you will get 20% discount on your first 6 months of subscription.

Hope this helps.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.