Services Plugins FAQs

Breaking Change? -- URL Router 1.5.0 "Developer version" field has been removed

Hey, flagging a potential bug.

I updated to 1.5.0 today and noticed that the Elements and Actions has been renamed to “Router TESTING”

This also broke all my existing router conditions, but worked again once I reverted back to 1.4.0.

I havent had the time to test it fully, but in the meantime, could you share what the new 1.5.0 update will impact?

Cheers,
WL

Hi @lweili, thank you for your message and sorry to hear that you got issues with our product.

With the new version (1.5.0) the Developer Version field was removed from the functional window of the plugin element. To use the new element please:

• upgrade to the latest version of the plugin
  • place the new element on the page (DO NOT delete the old one)
  • in the workflow section, in the plugin actions change the referring to the new element
  • After all the action will be changed - delete the old element from the page

There is no need to set the plugin to live/dev version as it will be done automatically by the plugin now.

Let me know if that helped, or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Apologize for the inconvenience created. :pray:t3:

Have a good day!

I just tried those steps after updating again to 1.5.0, it shows an element for “Router Testing” now, and the Development version field is still in use

Hi @lweili,
Sorry for the inconvenience created with the testing element.

I would best recommend installing back the 1.4.0 version, in case you did not manage to work.
In order to investigate the issue on your side, you can add our support team email(support@zeroqode.com) to the Collaborators list in your app, and send me the link to your editor :slight_smile:
Thank you for your understanding and patience :pray:t3: