Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Firebase Auth Plugin Questions

Hello,
I am developing a web app on Bubble.is and I am a subscriber to the Firebase auth plugin for bubble.
I am very new to programming and database management in general, so please bear with me.

Basically, I am figuring out how to use the plugin right now and I am facing an issue. I’m sure this something relatively easy but again, kindof a noob here.

I have successfully performed an authorization to my database with confirmed success, so now I am trying to read and write date between my firebase database and my bubble web app database. In the workflow editor, I have the little plugin modules for firebase but none of them are obvious to me as the proper module to take data from a specific firebase DB key, value request and place it in my bubble DB in a desired destination.

Please let me know if you can help answer my questions, and if you have a knowledgebase fro this plugin specifically, I would appreciate a reference to that.

Thank you.
Your plugins are really cool and I love the whole idea of this website.
Looking forward to a reply.

Hi, I can’t even perform the authorization, could you teach me? Having lots of trouble and really new to all of this. Thank you!

Hello, here is a demo page, did you check it out already?
https://zeroqode-demo-11.bubbleapps.io/firebase
link to the editor zeroqode-demo-11 | Bubble Editor

Hi Levon! Thank you for sharing! Yes, it works! Do you have other demo pages to share? Will love to learn the other functions too.

Thank you!

not at the moment I’m afraid