Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Mapbox Draggable Marker ID

I have a script that creates multiple draggable markers and it sets the Marker ID for each marker. When I drag that marker, I do not seem to be able to reference the Marker ID. Is this a bug? Am I referencing the wrong field?

Here is a video: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hello @ariklevy

Thank you so much for your message and apologies for the delay over the weekend :pray:

We have received your question and will get back to you as soon as possible with more information!

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hello @ariklevy,

Thank you for your patience :pray:

I’ve also encountered the same behavior during my tests. I will reach out to our development team to discuss the best approach for retrieving the ID of draggable markers. Rest assured, I will keep you updated as soon as more information is available.

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi @ariklevy,

I hope you’re well!

I’m excited to share news about the latest version of our Mapbox plugin - version 1.120.0. This update introduces a new state called “Draggable Marker ID,” designed to return the ID of a draggable marker whenever it’s clicked or dragged.

Please consider updating your plugin to this latest version and share your feedback with us. Your input is incredibly valuable. :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Works like a charm! Nice work. Thank you.

Hi @ariklevy,

Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad I could be of assistance :blush:

Should you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

If you have a moment, we’d greatly appreciate your feedback on the plugin through a review. To leave a review, simply navigate to the plugins tab, select the plugin in question, and scroll down to the review section at the bottom of the page. Your honest opinion and rating would be immensely helpful to us and the broader Bubble community. It encourages us to keep developing excellent products and offering top-notch customer service.

Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please visit: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your insights are incredibly valuable, aiding us in our mission to serve you better.

Best regards :sunflower: