Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble new pricing - WU for frontend workflows? this is insane

I’m trying to figure out how the new pricing is going to work.

If I understand correct, the WU is also considered on workflows running in my client’s frontend, regardless if they are fetching data or not.

I have a very simple app (try it → www.magictype.ai)

It has about 150 DAU which generate close to 1M WU a month. 80% of this is from workflows according to my logs. This makes the entire project totally unfeasible for bubble.

But it only gets worse as I currently depend on bubble for a living and with this pricing scheme I predict most of my clients will gradually move away from bubble as the pricing is just way too much.

I think it would make much more sense not to charge WU running at the frontend as it should not create any load on bubble’s servers.

Please advice
Amir

Hello @amir.yaari,
Thank you for your message.

I suggest that you take a look at the official Bubble forum thread regarding inquiries about the new Bubble pricing at this link: More context on our changes to pricing - Announcements - Bubble Forum

If you have any questions about our products, don’t hesitate to ask, I would be delighted to assist you.
Best regards,

Hello @sheyda.babi5161,
I appreciate your message and comprehend your worries.

My recommendation is to bring up these inquiries and request guidance on the official Bubble forum discussion regarding queries about the new Bubble pricing. You can access the thread via this link: More context on our changes to pricing - Announcements - Bubble Forum

If you have any other concerns related to templates or plugins, feel free to reach out to me, and I will gladly assist you.

Wishing you a fantastic week.