Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to Converter - Data from RG not displaying correctly

Hi Zeroqode,
Thanks for the Bubble Page to PDF Converter which I have been using for a few weeks already. However, I have been facing an issue for the past two days which I can’t understand : the same pdf converter on the same page fed by the same Repeating Group sometimes displays information correctly, sometimes not, despite being set up the exact same way.
Issue is that some section of texts are not displayed on the PDF despite being present on the screen printed and some sections of texts are truncated.
I have made a Loom to explain which can be viewed here : Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
Could you please help ?
Thansk,
Joelle

Hi @imoranfr,
Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce the problem on our end. In order to expedite the investigation process and provide you with a solution, could you please add our Support Team email (support@zeroqode.com) to the list of collaborators for your application? Additionally, if you could provide me with a link to your application, I can check your settings and run some tests to diagnose the issue. :pray:

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, simply follow these steps in the Bubble Editor:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Click on Collaboration
  3. Click on “Add email”
  4. Enter our email address

Please note that you may receive a warning message regarding your plan, but as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators. Thank you for your cooperation in resolving this matter.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce