Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to PDF Converter doesn't paginate

Just downloaded and installed the plugin, it’s almost useless as apparently (according to older Forum posts) there used to be a toggle to force the plugin to break-up longer content into multiple pages, but that option has been removed.

Content on my page is organized onto a standard group in column layout, and requires the user scroll to read all the content. All the plugin does is print exactly what is visible to the user at the time the button is clicked, instead of the entire group / page (single element and current page produce the same result). I’ve tried on Chrome + Safari and achieved the same result.

Asking for a refund as the plugin is useless to me, since I cannot fit my entire content onto 1 page.

It is usually a well performing plugin. It broke for us today - but I’m assuming it’s a bubble issue, not the plugin. Maybe give it another try in a day or 2.

1 Like

Hello @daniel.masvidal,
Thank you for reaching out. :pray:t2:

First of all, let me point out that we are aware of this issue and our developer team is already notified.
We assume the problem is with the Bubble Server side as the plugin has been working fine so far. When this issue will be fixed, I will notify you straight away.

In the meantime, would it be possible for you to create a short video to explain on an example your case?

As for the refund, it is not possible to issue a refund because our policy is tailored to Bubble’s, which is a no-refund policy. You can find more information here and here. All plugin sales go through the Bubble marketplace platform, making it technically impossible to issue a refund from our side, unfortunately. Still, you can reach out to their team at support@bubble.io and explain the situation, perhaps they may help. But, before that, I would like to kindly ask you to allow us to investigate the issue.

Best,
Gulce

Hi @daniel.masvidal, @rick1

Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:t2:

We’ve updated the plugin and adapted it to the recent Bubble changes. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.64.0.) and let me know if it helped.

Best,
Gulce