Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to PDF Converter doesn't work

Hello, everyone

I recently purchased the Bubble Page to PDF Converter plugin. However, when I tried to use it, I encountered the following error and it is not functioning properly.
It’s worth mentioning that I’ve been able to successfully convert to PDF in other instances.

The plugin Bubble Page to PDF Converter, specifically the action “Generate PDF”, threw the following error:
anonymous@
@https://ashita-no-jugyo.bubbleapps.io/package/run_debug_js/9eea851a40eabfcbeae59aab88947e5c4ada1fb14b86380dd29b8141e08efb9e/xfalse/x27/run_debug.js:585:646
run_with_error@
@https://ashita-no-jugyo.bubbleapps.io/package/run_debug_js/9eea851a40eabfcbeae59aab88947e5c4ada1fb14b86380dd29b8141e08efb9e/xfalse/x27/run_debug.js:690:71

Please advise on how to resolve this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Hello @runningtomogang,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your purchase. :pray:

We’re truly sorry to hear about the troubles you’re encountering. Upon review, we were unable to replicate the error on our end. To assist you more effectively, could you kindly provide us with additional information about your situation?

• Which version of the plugin are you currently using? Please make sure you are using the latest one.
  • Are you using the old responsive design or the new responsive design?
  • Did this error appear suddenly, or has it started after a specific change in your app?
  • Have you tried accessing the app on different devices? If so, did you encounter the same error?
  • Could you please share screenshots and screencasts detailing your workflow, the plugin element settings, and the issue as you see it? For screencasting, we recommend using the Loom tool. Ensure the browser’s console is visible in your recording to capture any specific errors, and share the link with us.

This information will be invaluable in helping us replicate your setup on our end and address the issue more accurately.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. Your cooperation is crucial in resolving this matter swiftly.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @runningtomogang,

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m reaching out with some exciting news that follows up on our previous discussion concerning the issue you encountered with our plugin - Bubble Page to PDF converter. I’m pleased to inform you that in the latest plugin version “1.118.0”, our developers have successfully resolved the problem with parsing dropdown that was causing the “Set Attribute” error. It now functions seamlessly. :blush:

Could you please update the plugin in your app, take advantage of the new improvement, and share your thoughts and feedback with us?

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention. Your input is invaluable to us. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan