Services Plugins FAQs

'Bubble Page to PDF converter Plugin for Bubble ' 's error

Hello

‘Bubble Page to PDF converter Plugin for Bubble’ doesn’t work correctly.
I tried it while referencing the demo, but it showed incorrect pdf below.

Let me know how to proceed this.

Thanks

Hello @Masumi,
Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin which is Version: 1.67.0?

If not, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and let me know if it helped. In case the issue still persists, please share the details of your setup (screenshots, video recordings, and workflow). This will allow me to identify any possible cause much faster.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:t2:

Best,
Gulce

Hello @Gulce

Thank you for your reply!
I tried to upgrade the version of the plugin and the issue is resolved!
And, Would you mind me asking one more question?
Is it possible to create multipage PDF file with this plugin?
In your demo, it shows only simple one page, but, I want to create four page PDF file in one file.

Thank you for your support.

Hi @Masumi

Yes, it’s possible to create a multi-page PDF with the Pagebreak ID field in the plugin element and your plugin setup should be the following:

1. place the plugin element on the page, enable file uploads there (“yes”);
  2. assign an ID to the parent group, in which your page content is placed (for example, “page”);
  3. separate the content of this parent group into 2, dividing it into 2 pages that you want to have as a result. Name them, for example, page_one and page_two;
  4. assign the “Generate pdf from HTML server-side ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A” action to some button that should trigger the plugin’s conversion work;
  5. in the Convert Target dropdown choose “Single element” Screenshot by Lightshot
  6. in the ID field assign the ID of your parent group (“page”) Screenshot by Lightshot
  7. in the Pagebreakers ID field insert the IDs of your child groups (“page_one…”) Screenshot by Lightshot

But, please take into consideration that using the Pagebreaker requires special care. The plugin won’t automatically adjust the resulting PDF page’s parameters to those you have in your app ideally. If you want to achieve the best result, you need to do some tests, trickings, and page parameter calculations. For example, you can use “Paddings” in the plugin action to add free space between the page breaking points. The page-breaking functionality is quite sensitive to the object size (in px) that you want to convert to PDF. It works, in general, but needs some sort of playing around and adjusting your page content.

In case I can help you with anything else, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

@Gulce

Thank you for your quick response and teach me details.
All issues are resolved.

Every time, your support is great.
Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Any time! I’m always happy to help @Masumi. :pray:t2:

If you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face: We would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!

Hello, new on zercode, I have a problem I’ve just spend one full day and I don’t understand… I was looking how to POST a question, but It seems I have no access, I don’t understand why (reality, I’m french and english is not so easy for me)
so
If somebody can help me it would be fantastif

I installed today the plugin “Bubble Page to Converter PDF”
I understand how the user can get the PDF file (without quite understanding how to indicate the path of this file if he has no PDF reader)
I understand that the copy is registered in the AWS, and I see it
But
I can’t figure out how I can retrieve this record from the File Manager to send it as a copy joined to an email

I just spent a lot of time on the doc. Zeroqode and on the Bubble doc and I’m lost!

The goal: the User pays for his purchase, the script creates an invoice, and thanks to page to converter the user retrieves it as a PDF in his reader, there everything is fine………….

but I ALSO WANT to be able to send him a copy by email days later (as an attachment), and especially since I want to be able to resend it to him another time if he has lost the email, so the app must have access to this PDF, to resend it to the USER by email

As always when you get stuck in Bubble, I’m sure the solution isn’t that complex, but I can’t find it!
Thank you for your help !
ah, by the way, I don’t know if the forum includes an automatic translation in English, so currently I always write in French, then Google translator… well, maybe it’s not necessary?

Hello @jb.sockeel,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

First of all, to send the PDF via e-mail please build a flow that will create a database record with the URL of your resulting PDF file. How to do this:

• Activate the Upload file to AWS checkbox; Screenshot by Lightshot

• Add an event “When ConvertToPDF A converting is finished

• Add the action Create a new thing, Type = database table where you want to save the PDF URL; Screenshot by Lightshot

• Set the field “PDF URL” (the column name where you’ll save the file URL) = ConvertToPDF A’s Output File URL Screenshot by Lightshot

Also, please note that the result of the plugin work is a URL to the converted file, not a file itself. That’s why you should create a data type “text” in your app data. So, please make sure the “PDF URL” is “text” in your database. Screenshot by Lightshot

Hope it helps! Feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Best Regards,
Gulce