Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble page to pdf plugin setup

Hi there, i am doing an app for a client, they bought the bubble page to pdf plugin, how do i set it up as the actions are not appearing on bubble although it shows that it has been purchased.

Thank you

Hello @tapopho,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure you have placed a plugin element on the page where you trying to set a workflow. If the plugin element is absent on the page then you won’t see the plugin actions. Screenshot by Lightshot

In case you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce Thank you for your response, we have another Issue. The plugin only renders a limited number of pages can you please assist.

It shows as a test on our side although we bought the plugin thus it only renders 8 pages even when i increase max MBs

Hello @tapopho,

Could you please ensure you are using the latest version of the plugin? In case the issue persists, please share a video recording showing the issue and your setup. For the screencast recording, I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce yes i have the latest plugin.

The plugin has many issues as well it leaves white space at the bottom

Hi @tapopho,

If you want to be able to control your result doc’s width/height, instead of Format = a4, you can use Custom format and indicate your group/s width height in the Custom Format field to get the PDF file matching perfectly to your group parameters (w/h).

As for the other issues you’ve faced, we would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with more details to help us understand the root cause. It would be helpful to have a video recording of the issue reproducing, plugin settings screenshots, and expected results. This will allow us to identify any possible causes and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce is it possible to set up a 15 min call? this is because the issues i’m experiencing are many, even when i use custom height it refuses to download the pdf

Hi @tapopho,
Sorry for the late reply. :pray:

Please note that we currently only provide support services in written form. However, I will do my best to assist you with any issues you are facing.

In order to better understand the problem you are experiencing, could you please provide us with as many details as possible, including any relevant screenshots or video recordings (workflow and setup)? This will help us to identify the issue and provide you with a solution as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce here are my screen shots.

1. is of the elements I want to convert to PDF
  2. The set up on bubble.io
  3. The Number of elements befere download which is 6
  4. PDF link showing that only 3 pages instead of 6 were downloaded

Please note the profile of Cebile on the last screenshot you will see that on the pdf its not there

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o-YQFiKx2F0mSgpBbnoH9oy2ww8zHFGz/view?usp=share_link

Hi @tapopho,

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention which scenario should be tested.
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Best,
Gulce

hi @Gulce I have added you,
please use both google and internet explorer to check
The pages are namely

1. download profiles
  2. download preferences

The page called admin_dashboard please run it as the first email talia.ndlovu

then after loading press download profiles, please scroll to see all the profiles before pressing download

Hi @tapopho,
Apologies for the late reply due to the weekend.

It seems that we do not have access to the data you are referring to, which is why we are unable to run as any user at the moment. Could you kindly verify and ensure that access has been granted so that we may run as talia.ndlovu and check the result? - Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce access has been granted if you cant access data,

here are the emails and passwords to use.

******@gmail.com
password ***

link to login
Ritzy Charters | Client Portal

Press the middle block upon logging in

The pages to edit are called download_profiles and download_preferences you will also see im logged in on them

Hi @tapopho,

Thank you! Let us please check your app, I will get back to you as soon as I have updates regarding the matter. :pray:

Best,
Gulce

Hello @tapopho,

I’ve checked your app and here is the result:

The reason behind this is that the plugin functions like a “screenshot maker,” meaning that it needs to “see” the content it is converting to PDF. Therefore, the page must be fully loaded before it can be converted to PDF.

In your case, it seems that the only way to view all the content is by scrolling down the page. If we don’t scroll the page, the content cannot be loaded, and as a result, the plugin cannot see the whole page and it converts only 3 pages.

As a workaround, I suggest placing the “download” button at the end of the page. This way, your users will need to scroll down the page to download, and the entire content will be loaded.

I’ve made a short video for a better understanding: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

As for the custom page format, I also showed this in the video. I had to specify the group height smaller in the “custom format” field to avoid any spaces at the end of the page. Please check our test page in your app (zq) and let me know how it’s going. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce the solution only worked for Internet explorer but when downloading using chrome the pages have now doubled leaving big white spaces

Hi @tapopho

I’ve checked on different devices (chrome browser) but PDF can be created without any issue on our side. It may be related to the browser version you are using. Can you make sure you are using the latest version as the problem is not reproducing on our end?

Thank you!

please send the pdf here

here is the link to the one i am getting via chrome
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WB7cgO5XeBN9Q4OjAxjaxt23UMIgLuU8/view?usp=share_link