Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble Page to PDF Plugin: Upload to AWS 🐛 bug

Urgent help needed (pretty please :slight_smile: )

:one: What I’m hoping to achieve:

I’m hoping to be able to have my converted PDF file uploaded to Bubble’s file storage (AWS). It’s downloading perfectly (LOVE this plugin, the PDF quality is so much better than other plugins), but it is not uploading to AWS or Bubble’s file storage.

For more convenience, please see on this Video on how to reproduce the error I get:

:two: What I’ve done to make it work.

Here is my frontend setup: Image 2022-09-23 at 1.16.34 PM
Here is my workflow setup: Image 2022-09-23 at 1.18.54 PM
Here is my single element (group)'s HTML tag (ID): Image 2022-09-23 at 1.21.08 PM
Here is my workflow for when upload is finished: Image 2022-09-23 at 1.22.10 PM
This never shows: Image 2022-09-23 at 1.23.39 PM

:three: Steps to reproduce the issue:

1 - Visit this URL
2 - Notice that the file does get downloaded, but does not upload to AWS (as this workflow never gets run)

:four: Error message:

Here is the error message from the console: Image 2022-09-23 at 1.30.13 PM
(The debugger had no error message)

:five: Device/OS version:

Here is my Device / Browser / OS version: Your client's web browsing configuration - code: 4XL6K4P

Thank you so much!

Hi @zeroqode2 I’d be more than happy to pay extra for a speedy resolution to this bug (I’m urgently needing this). Let me know if you can entertain something like this.

Thanks!

Hello, @jordan2!
Thanks a lot for your patience and many thanks for adapting your report :hugs:

I have already replied to you on Bubble Forum DM. To sum up - the issue you have reported is reproducing within your app only. We have to investigate the error message you have shown and the plugin within your app for a better understanding of the root cause of it.

Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators? Hope it is :pray:

We will do our best to assist you resolve this issue.

1 Like

Hi Kate! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I just got your DM on the other Bubble forum - this was indeed set to “no”

I feel like an idiot :sweat_smile:

THAT was the issue!!

I’m so sorry for bugging you with a non-existent bug…

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

1 Like

@jordan2,

Oh, I’m glad it helped :smiley: Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help.

Have a great week ahead!

1 Like