Services Plugins FAQs

"Bubble page to pdf" uploaded link

When plugin bubble to pdf done uploading and a link is generated, it download to my pc as PDF but when ever I try to download the file using the AWS link it’s not formated as PDF.
when I look at the file type in the file manager, the file type is application.octet-stream not application.pdf.
How can I solve this problem.

1 Like

Hello, @businesshub.tech
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to mention that the reason is not the plugin itself. It might happen because of the operating system that your computer has. There is a thing called mime type, it differs from one computer to another because it is formed from the applications we have on the computer. What happens is that the browser downloads something and having information about the only applications, decides what kind of mime type to have the file to be able to read.

Apologies for not being able to help and please let me know if I can help with anything else about the plugin. :pray:t2:

Best,
Gulce

Thanks for your updates. Glad to know more about it.

2 Likes

Hi @kentmike053,
You are always welcome!

Please feel free to reach us any time you have any questions. We will be glad to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

Best,
Gulce

Anyway to force the mime type to .pdf?

@oncloudhealth, hello there.

No, unfortunately. The result of the plugin conversion is a text URL of the converted file.

Hope it helps. :sunflower: