Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble to PDF converter

Hi
I have just recently purchased the 15 pluggin bundle including the PDF converter.

When trying to set up this pluggin, the below error shows up. What am I missing??

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hello @timmarcie,

Thank you for your message, and we apologize for the delayed response over the weekend.

Regarding the issue you mentioned, it looks you may have directly copied the example from the Demo page using the plugin element that is in (testing) mode. Testing mode is used for plugin development and allows creators to test changes instantly without creating new versions. This mode, however, is only accessible to the plugin creator.

For your purposes, you should use the commercial version, which should be available to you in the elements tab under “Converter to PDF v2.0_Bndl” without the “testing” label. This applies to the plugin actions and events as well, please ensure they are from your marketplace version to function correctly.

Could you please check this on your side and let me know if everything is clear? If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan