Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble to PDF is Fuzzy

I cannot get the setting right on this plugin. Everything I download is fuzzy and pretty much unreadable. I’ve tried using the auto-detect. I’ve tried setting the page. I’ve changed the font size, but it looks terrible. I’ve logged into the demo and I can see the settings, but it doesn’t actually let me download to see if the download actually works.

I’ve been jsut playing with settings and this is the best I can get:

Current settings are:

I feel like this should be easier and I’m missing something insanely stupid, but I cannot figure it out. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello @jpiercebbg, thanks for reaching out.

If you are using the latest plugin version (with the V2.0 plugin element), please try to set the bigger source width. It seems that the element you are trying to convert to PDF is being stretched in height. That’s why it will be better to increase the width and use the Target format - Custom.

Please try the suggestions I’ve made and let me know if I can help you somehow else. You can also add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app so I can take a look at your plugin setup and try to help make it look good :slightly_smiling_face:
Our email is an agency account, so it can be added to the app with any kind of subscription (even a Hobby).

Regards,

Awesome! I just added that email to collaborate. The page is print_i1_buyersglasses. I haven’t touched it this weekend since I experimented, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

@jpiercebbg,

Thanks for sharing the access to your app. I will create a test page for my assistance testings. Once I done - I let you know. Thanks!

Regards,

@jpiercebbg,

Please check the zq_test page. I have made a few things to make the page structure be tidy and clean.

Please note: the page’s structure plays a major role in your result PDF file. If you have a mess on the page - you will get a mess on the PDF file. Also, as I have said before, to make your PDF pages look nice, pay your attention to the source width/height and set them accordingly:

If you are OK with the changes I’ve made with the test page, please copy or recreate the print_i1_buyersglasses page the same way.

I hope it was useful :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

This is awesome! Thank you. Sorry that page was a mess, I was trying so many different things I just couldn’t get it. But this saved me so much time. Greatly appreciated!

1 Like

@jpiercebbg,

It’s OK, you are always welcome. I’m glad it was helpful :smiley:

If you feel you’d like to rate our plugin, it will be the best way to express your satisfaction with its work. So, if you have such desire, please hit as many stars to our Page to PDF plugin on its plugin page. It will be super inspiring for us to create more awesome things :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you and take care.

I’m having this issue too, however, I’m using the 2.0 version of the plugin. There is no area to set the source width & height. All of the pdf’s are blurry with weird borders and artifacts that are not on the bubble page.

Hey, @blake. Thanks for reaching out.

Please take a look at the demo template page (and editor) to see how you should use and set your PDF action on the latest template version, to make it look nice:

If you want, you can also use the 1.0 plugin element for better quality (25/27 versions). Please also note that the v 1.0 and v2.0 plugin elements require different setups.

I hope this information will be useful to you.
Regards,

@blake, @jpiercebbg, friends!

I’m glad to inform you that we have made a Bubble Page to PDF plugin update, where we have fixed a few issues and increased the resulting page quality. Please update your plugin to the latest version and check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care!

I have updated the plugin, but now I get no download at all. The browser indicates it is working, but then just stops. I have a simple workflow set up for when a download button is clicked.

Hey, @blake

Can you please add more details of your case, to let us understand the possible root causes? Like, what element you want to convert, what are the preconditons (location of the element - popup/page, size of the element - 1/10pages, etc).

Thanks!
Kate

@blake,

Can you please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.38) and check it once again? We have made a plugin update that should fix your issue.

Thank you. I hope it helps :pray:
Regards,

I am beyond frustrated with this plugin. It was working after the help you gave me. Then out of no where the printed pages were no longer formatted correctly. Often too big for the pages. On top of that any white parts turn black, making the entire PDF unusable. I tried changing settings and even upgraded it to no avail. At this point it’s unusable and I am scrambling to find a solution, because it’s not working. I don’t know what to do. Is there a way to get support on this???

Hello, @jpiercebbg. Apologies for the late reply.

Upgrading the plugin to the latest version is not the solution because your page/plugin setup was oriented on the old plugin versions (1.25/1.27) and was using an old plugin element.

Can you please tell me what is exactly wrong (screenshots/screencast of your page and plugin setup) and what exact changes you have made in an attempt to fix your issues? I would like to help you.

Regards,