Services Plugins FAQs

Bubble's Google Map Extender - How to use plugin

Hello,
I have just purchased the Bubble’s Google Map Extender and currently i am implementing a “uber like” app. I have the following enquiries, i kindly ask for your support:

1. When using “Track User MapExtender A” action i can see that the current user position is shown on the current user map GUI but not his counterpart map GUI. For example i would like to track the driver position but i would also like to show this driver position to the passenger who is waiting for him.

2. I can see that in order to add more markers to the map all geographic address should be “bubble geographic addresses”. How do i convert the normal addresses to this “bubble type”

Thanks a lot for this awesome plugin!

Hello, @jdiazarmas
Thanks for using our plugin.

Please allow me to mention that the “Track user” is used to start tracking the current user position in real-time. So, this action is not intended for display to another user.

As for this, “bubble geographic addresses” means that you should create this type of data within your Bubble DataBase.
Marker representation from your bubble database should contain a field of type geographic address.

I hope it will help you.
In case of any misunderstandings - please let me know.

Best regards,

Thank you for the response. As you may know a “uber like” app should be able to track the drivers position and this real time tracking should be available for the passenger. How could this be accomplished… is it possible to do this using the plugin i have just purchased? i there any other plugin for this?

Hello, @jdiazarmas
Sorry for my late reply.

For this case, allow me to advise you of another plugin, which may fit your needs:

You just should place the Tracking Element on your page and make use of the “Live Tracking” “Get Position” and “Stop Tracking” actions.

Also, please test the plugin functionality/design by visiting its Live Demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-01.bubbleapps.io/gps_live_geo

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina, thank you for your support. I have left this project a little unattended, i wanted to ask, is there any way to switch plugins? becuase i think that the one i purchased (“Google map extender”) will not be useful for my app so i would like the GPS Live GEO Tracking but not to have useless plugins in my app´s library.

Hello, @jdiazarmas
Thanks for your question.

Please allow me to mention that the mentioned procedure can be made only by the Bubble platform itself. So, you can reach their support team (support@bubble.io) and describe your case. Maybe, they will do an exception for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, we can’t proceed with it by ourselves. :pray:

Hope they will help you.
Best regards,