Services Plugins FAQs

[Bug] Air Line Chart Lite - Conditional Series Colors are unable to be selected

When setting up a conditional statement to change the series color, I am unable to do so as it is looking for me to provide a dynamic field instead. This happens on the appearance tab in the plugin as well, but the difference is that I’m able to press “delete” to remove the dynamic ‘Click’ to where it reverts back to select a hex code. However, if trying to do this on the conditional tab in the plugin, it automatically removes the Series Color #2 input.

Screenshot:

@Igor or @levon Any help you can provide here?

Hello @anthony.woodard91,

Thank you for reaching out to us and our apologies for the delayed response over the weekend.

We have reviewed your request and observed that in the conditionals, only the first one is displayed in color; the subsequent series will require dynamic data, even though they are set to display as color from code. Upon further investigation, we have determined that this issue originates from Bubble itself, not from the plugin.

As a workaround, you might consider using ‘Arbitrary text’ and setting the color via static values or to use dynamic values.

We will continue to monitor this situation closely. If there be any updates, we will inform you promptly.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!

Best regards,
Stefan