Services Plugins FAQs

Bug - Conditions Break Air Date/Time Picker

Placing a condition on the Air Date/Time Picker causes the picker to not report a value.

See demo here

This was broken from 3.16.0 - version 3.15.0 works fine

Hello, @SJL.
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply. :pray:

Thank you for your report. We are currently working on it and once I have any updates, I inform you asap.

Regards,

Thanks @Igor

In the meantime I’ll be switching to the earlier release for my main project, which means the demo will be operating as expected, rather than as reported.

Cheers
Simon

Hello, @SJL.

We have updated the plugin with the new version (Version 3.18.0): Fixed: value, returned by the element. It should resolve the issue you have reported.

Please change the plugin version in your app to the latest one and let me know if it worked. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

Thanks Igor - I will check it out

Hi @SJL,
Thank you for reaching out.

Please use Version 3.18.0 of the Air Date/Time Picker Plugin.

When using the latest version of the Air Date/Time Picker plugin (Version 3.19.0), sometimes the plugin element acts as an input element.
We have reported this issue to Bubble, and they confirmed to us that the problem is on their side and the engineering team is actively looking into our case.
Unfortunately, they didn’t share with us the time frames for solving this.

Thank you for your understanding. :pray:
If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,

Seems like this is broken again.

Was fixed in 3.18.0 but now the latest release and probably earlier, but I have not looked at new releases since 3.18.0

Hello, @SJL
It seems like you have posted your request on Bubble Forum as well.

Please note that the latest plugin’s version is Version 3.39.0. Please upgrade it to the latest version and give it a try.
In case you encountered any difficulty or bug, using this plugin, please let us know.

I will be happy to assist you with it.
Best regards,

Yes, I have updated that post with some more info

Hello, @SJL
Please note that we’ve just replied to you there.

If I missed something in your request and misunderstood it, please describe it in more detail.

Best regards,