Services Plugins FAQs

Bug in Video Recorder - Camera list is empty when allowing camera permissions

As can be seen on the video recorder demo page, when the page does not have camera permissions set (first time loaded, or if permissions are removed) when you allow camera permissions, the Camera List remains empty, and a camera cannot be started. Even on the demo page, the page has to be refreshed after allowing permissions to retrieve the camera list and start a camera. Is there any way around this, it is not a great experience for users. Thanks!

I have included a screenshot:

1 Like

To help in reproducing, this is how I remove the camera permission:

1 Like

Then, I allow the camera permissions on page load, and the Camera List remains empty. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @george.z, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.
We are currently looking into your question and will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hi again @george.z, :wave:

Thank you for the details and screenshots.

I was able to recreate the bug you described. I will notify our devs about this issue and will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Daniel

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate your assistance.

Kind regards,
George

2 Likes

Hello @george.z! :wave:

I’m pleased to inform you that our plugin was updated, and the latest update which is version 1.38.0. - Fixed “List of cameras” when the access was not given before addresses the use case you reported. We hope this fix will meet your needs and look forward to hearing your feedback. Please update to the latest version to benefit from this improvement. :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know if everything works well inside your app. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
Daniel

Hello @george.z,
​
I hope you’ve had a great weekend and received our previous message about the Plugin update. :slightly_smiling_face:
​
If you’re enjoying our plugins, and have some spare time, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves.

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:.

Thank you again, and I wish you an amazing week ahead. :pray:

Best wishes,

1 Like

Thank you very much Daniel. I can see that the plugin was updated with a solution that resolves this issue. Much appreciated, thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
George

1 Like