Services Plugins FAQs

Bug of Input Formatter Plugin

Hello, I have found the problem here. Steps as below:

1. open a popup with the input formatter
  2. input something in the input formatter
  3. close the popup
  4. open again the popup which was reset (the original input as the reference is clear without value)
  5. the value of the formatter remains the old value (step 2’s input) even the reference input show nothing

Hello @noyrllk, :wave:

Thank you for your message.

I’ve reviewed the plugin on our live demo, and it is functioning correctly. To assist you better, could you please share more details about your setup? Screenshots or a short Loom video where you describe the issue would be incredibly helpful. This additional context will allow us to understand the exact problem and guide you towards a solution.

Furthermore, for a structured bug report, you might find it useful to check out our guide on how to report a bug here: How to Create a Bug Report. This could ensure that all the necessary information is covered.

Looking forward to your response to help resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hello @noyrllk, :wave:

Just a quick note to check in - were you able to resolve the issue you mentioned earlier? If there’s still something out of order, could you please share the details I requested? It would help to understand and replicate the problem on our end.

If you’ve overcome the problem, that’s fantastic! Either way, we’re here and ready to help.

Looking forward to your update. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.