Services Plugins FAQs

Bug on Air Date / Time Picker

Hello,

I’ve encountered a bug in the Air Date/Time Picker plugin. I’m using the multiple dates select feature, and I’ve set the default view to “Month.” Everything seems to work well initially. However, when I click on any month, the days of the week appear as something resembling Russian characters.

As you can see in this example:
chrome_FIDctucGEy

The calendar displays correctly in Portuguese. But when I click on a month, it changes to the unexpected characters shown here:

chrome_uWsOJksbzR

I’ve tried switching to other languages, but the issue persists. I also attempted manual translation using the “Use Custom Language” option, but that didn’t resolve the problem.

Thank you for your assistance!

Hello @borderlesspc1,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have carefully looked into the issue you reported and confirmed the presence of unusual Cyrillic characters when the Default View is set to “Months” and the Minimum View to “Days.”

It appears that this anomaly may originate from how library data is parsed. Rest assured, I have passed this information to our development team for a detailed examination. We are committed to identifying and implementing a resolution swiftly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

1 Like

Hello @borderlesspc1,

I trust this message finds you in good spirits! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m thrilled to share an exciting update regarding our Air Date Time Picker. Our latest release “3.84.0.” features a comprehensive update of the plugin’s code, significantly enhancing its performance and functionality. This update also addresses and resolves the issue with the Cyrillic letters you previously reported!

Feel free to share any thoughts or feedback you have. And, of course, if you need any help getting it set up or have additional questions, just let us know.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it.:pray:

Best regards,
Stephan