I’ve encountered a bug in the Air Date/Time Picker plugin. I’m using the multiple dates select feature, and I’ve set the default view to “Month.” Everything seems to work well initially. However, when I click on any month, the days of the week appear as something resembling Russian characters.
As you can see in this example:
The calendar displays correctly in Portuguese. But when I click on a month, it changes to the unexpected characters shown here:
I’ve tried switching to other languages, but the issue persists. I also attempted manual translation using the “Use Custom Language” option, but that didn’t resolve the problem.
Thank you for your assistance!