Services Plugins FAQs

Bug with File Uploader Pro: Critical

Hi, using File Uploader Pro (Paid) and users (and we) are seeing an intermittent issue with the Uploader element, sometimes it gives that standard bubble message: Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!

When a user is trying to upload. We saw the same behavior then after a few minutes it goes away. We recently upgraded the plugin and had to roll it back as it was looking for a digital ocean key even though we dont use that. Console now is telling me uploads may not work without a UploadCare jet. We’re only using Bubble AWS…

Version 2.97.0 (cannot upgrade to latest due to bug with digital ocean thing)

1 Like

Hi @josh8

Thanks for reaching out and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. :pray:

We will release a new update as soon as possible and keep you informed. Hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
Gulce

Thank you, its a good plugin we rely on so we’re looking forward to the latest push.

1 Like

Hi @josh8,

Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:

The plugin has been updated. Could you please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and let us know if the issue persists?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

Thanks, just updated I will let you know if users have any issues

1 Like

Hi @josh8,

Hope you’re doing well!

I’m reaching out to ensure that everything is functioning correctly on your end. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

If you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor by sharing your experience with the rest of the Bubble community. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

We would appreciate it a lot.

Best regards,
Gulce

Have another bug for you to check. I am able to successfully return a list of file URLS (which is good) BUT I am not able to return a list of file names. This is annoying because without associated filenames we dont know what the attachment is…Can you take a look for me?

Hi @josh8,

Thank you for your message.

Sure! Let me please check it with our developers. I will get back to you as soon as I have any news. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

I saw they made an upgrade available with “preppopulated list of files” but its unclear how to fetch that list, any ideas? Thanks!

Hi @josh8,

Please use the “all files names” state to return the list of file names.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Gulce

Got it, saw another upgrade was pushed thanks! Great plugin and support!

1 Like

Hi @josh8,

Glad to hear that!

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. I would appreciate it a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, if you would feel positive to leave a review on Trustpilot about our services, it would be great! Zeroqode Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of zeroqode.com

Best regards,
Gulce