Services Plugins FAQs

🐇 Bunny.net Cloud Storage Plugin by Zeroqode

https---d999c2fb1571594aedf60232928d50bd.cdn.bubble.io-f1707398497433x473532784941234750-OnGOk1b2_400x400

We’re excited to introduce the Bunny.net Cloud Storage plugin, a powerful alternative to the Wasabi Plugin, that overcoming the Public Bucket restrictions with Wasabi. It is designed to integrate cloud storage capabilities into your Bubble.io applications.

It comes packed with a wide array of features designed to simplify cloud storage management. The plugin simplifies the task of file uploads, and organization of data in the cloud, ensuring a streamlined experience for developers using the Bunny.net platform.

Through this integration, the process of managing files—from upload to download—is significantly eased, making it an ideal option for enhancing the capabilities and efficiency of web applications.

Bunny.net

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-33.bubbleapps.io/bunny_cloud_storage

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Bunny.net Cloud Storage | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Ilinca-Andreea Ceban
Executive assistant @ Zeroqode
logo-icon-S-circle
:gear: 400+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Native app builder for iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hi!

I’m using Bunny Stream for my video-based social Bubble app. I’d like to save the videos being recorded by my users from my Bubble app to Bunny Stream and then use the said video to stream it directly on the feed on my Bubble app.

Is this plugin capable of doing that?

Hi @alcardenasph,

Thank you for reaching out with your query. :blush:

Based on the details you’ve provided, it sounds like you’re on the right track. Our Bunny,net Cloud Storage Plugin for Bubble offers an efficient and user-friendly way to integrate Bunny,net’s high-performance cloud storage solutions into your existing workflows. It’s designed for simplicity and speed, enabling you to easily upload, delete, and download files, as well as manage your storage directly within Bubble. This integration streamlines the process of handling files on the Bunny,net platform, offering a hassle-free experience that’s perfect for your video upload feature.

Regarding the streaming of videos saved on Bunny.net, you’re correct that you would need a video player for that part. While our Bunny Cloud Storage Plugin works for managing the storage aspect, for the playback of your uploaded videos, you can explore one of our video player plugins and choose the one that will suit your needs the best.

In case you’re still uncertain about the plugins, you have the possibility to subscribe and test it out. And you’ll incur charges only for the days you use it, for a one-day plugin subscription, your charge would be the plugin’s fee divided by 31.

Therefore, if the plugin doesn’t suit your needs after a few days, you can simply uninstall it without incurring a significant cost.

If you have any other questions, please, let us know. :pray:

Wish you a great week ahead!
Stephan