Services Plugins FAQs

Bunny plugin for bubble

hi there,
i’m building an app and need to be able to upload a video file to bunny, and need to store the file link in a data field.
cause i want later to be able to stream it to a video plugin.

how do i upload the file directly to bunny with the plugin (it is unclear because it is uploading it in the demo to bubble storage also) i get a direct file from it?

Hello @theotomator ,
I hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay over the weekend.

how do i upload the file directly to bunny with the plugin (it is unclear because it is uploading it in the demo to bubble storage also) i get a direct file from it?

We have tried to verify your question with our dev team but we need more details to better understand your use case.

Would it be convenient for you to, explain if you are using file uploader to get the link to your file or, if you have the video link ready without bubble such details are important for us in order to we need to understand in order to give you a precise answer.

Please record a video with the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care!

Hello @theotomator,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to check the details we previously mentioned, and could you kindly inform us if you had the time to prepare a screen recording showing us the issue you are encountering and the expected behavior?

We would appreciate your feedback on this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day! :sunny: