Services Plugins FAQs

Calendar From Google Access Token

Hello, Zerocode team!

I want to implement the following - an employee creates a meeting in his personal account in my application, where he enters when, duration and attendees. Then those who are entered in “attendees” should receive a new event in the Google calendar. I also want to make a meeting confirmation functionality, but I’m not sure that it will be tied to Google calendar.

Is it possible to do what I want using the plugin and the “create event” action?

I just installed your free plugin Calendar from Google. I got the keys in Google console and entered them into the plugin. On the Google playground, I exchanged the code for tokens. When I try to create a new event, I get an error about the token (in attachment)

1. You have a place in the plugin documentation in the screenshot in the plugin where to enter the token - I don’t have that (in attachment)
  2. Reading the forum, I saw that had been workflow “Get access token” earlier - I don’t have that

Tell me, please, how do I deal with this error? Where should I enter my tokens? And do I need to do something extra in the playground besides exchanging the code for tokens (which is what I did)?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, @alesya.m. Thanks for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately, no. Using the free Calendar from Google plugin you can not create an event with attendees. Plugin’s “Create A Calendar Event” action is limited to these fields:

If you mentioned this image - Screenshot by Lightshot, then indeed we used an example of the paid plugin in the free plugin doc. Apologies if this brought any confusion. :pray:

This error states that your authentication keys are incorrect. You can verify if the keys you are using are correct or create a new project on Google Console following instructions from this doc:

Hope it helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Tell me please, can I to invite two and more users on one meet via your paid plugin? And can plugin to add GoogleMeet link in event? Thanks

Hello, @alesya.m. Please forgive me for such a late reply. I might miss your question :pray:

Sure, you can add attendees to the event on its creation step using the “Google Calendar Offline (testing) - Create a Calendar Event with Attendee” action:

No, unfortunately. Our Google Calendar Offline plugin is not integrated with Google Meet.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face: