Services Plugins FAQs

Calendar not showing

Hello, I recently purchased and configured the EZ Drag & Drop calendar from you. I followed the instructions to a T and nothing is rendering. Please help!

Hi @tness218,

Thanks for reaching out. Without knowing more about your issue, I can give a hint that might help. Please check the documentation for ZQ Drag-n-Drop plugin here https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zq-drag-n-drop-calendar-plugin just to make sure it has been configured properly. Also, you can preview the editor of our demo app here https://bubble.is/page?type=page&name=calendar&id=zeroqode-demo-07&tab=tabs-1 to check all settings and see how the plugin works.
However, if you still experience the same or different issues, please share more details, like:

• screenshots and/or screencast of your app and issue when it is triggered
  • screenshots and/or screencast of workflow and plugin configuration settings
  • the exact steps to reproduce the issue
  • the details on what you are trying to accomplish
  • console logs of your browser, in case of errors
  • what browser and OS you are using to develop your app, in case of errors

This way, we can better investigate and get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

Best,
Alex

Hi Alex, thanks for getting back. There just seems to be a lot screens I would have to provide to show all the settings I replicated from the Drag-n-Drop documentation. Wouldn’t it be easier to give you access to my portal so you can see everything for yourself?

Actually I just noticed I have this error on the preview page:

Hi @tness218, thanks for your feedback, but it is not enough in order to understand what the issue is, unfortunately. Describing the issue request with more details, also what exactly you are trying to accomplish with plugin and sharing screenshots/screencast of your app when this error is triggered, would be at least necessary details to understand your request. Any additional details would only help.

It will not be easier for us to check on the issue inside your app. We cannot always do it, unfortunately. But you can be sure that we’ll try to provide a working solution as soon as we understand the problem, having more details posted.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Hi @alexandru, I don’t really know much else to show you since I followed your directions in setting up the plugin and what I have is what your instructions led me to implement but I can show you some screens of what I installed - that’s all I can think of showing you unless you have another idea…

Issue in detail: I followed the instructions in setting up the Drag-n-Drop Calendar plugin and the plugin is not showing when I preview.

Anything outside of these screenshots - you’re going to have to tell me what you want me to show you since you apparently can’t go inside the app yourself. Thank you.

Also A couple of other screens

Hi @tness218, thanks for provided details! Let us better investigate it and I’ll get back to you with a solution asap. Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Hi @tness218, we have fixed this issue. Please upgrade to the latest version of this plugin, refresh your app and give it a try. The error should disappear and you’ll be able to display the calendar on preview.
However, if you encounter the same error, you can open your browser console, then type and run the following command: window.do_not_minify_plugin = true

If there are any other issues, please let me know.

Thank you for patience.

Hi @alexandru ,
Thanks for looking into it! I’m still getting an error and the command you mentioned didn’t seem to solve it. Getting this error now:

The plugin ZQ Drag n Drop Calendar / element calendar threw the following error: ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at eval (PLUGIN_ZQ-Drag-n-Drop-Calendar-initialize–calendar-.js:5:113)
at Object.a.data.createCalendarElement (PLUGIN_ZQ-Drag-n-Drop-Calendar-initialize–calendar-.js:7:353) (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi @tness218, have you actually tried to just upgrade the plugin to the latest version and refresh your app afterwards? Because we have fixed this specific error and you should be able to preview your app with calendar being displayed. Please make sure you have upgraded the plugin.
However, if you still have any errors, please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list. Also, please tell us your app name and page name where this problem occurs on test.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

We’ll investigate it inside your app and get back to you with a feedback asap. Thank you.

@alexandru - That worked! Thank you for your help Alex!

1 Like

Hi @tness218, I’m glad it’s working! If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins! Thanks! :pray: