Services Plugins FAQs

🗓 Calendar Time Slots - New Plugin from Zeroqode

With this plugin, it is easy to select hours available for events as well as creating available time slots for a specific day, and even creating weekly patterns. Also, it is able to set the length of the interval and pause between the end of the interval and the beginning of the new one. Easily manage your bookings by blocking out your availability or setting specific dates and times that users are allowed to book appointments.

Time Slot GIF_Demo

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-25.bubbleapps.io/calendar_time_slots

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Calendar Time Slots | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Anastasija Volozaninova
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 130+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 25+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hello! How are you able to have that menu to select a time or choose times you are free? Do I Have to build it manually?

Hi @hakeem,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our plugin. :pray:

Please check the plugin’s demo editor page and preview it. Use the debugger in step-by-step mode to see how the workflow is executed.
Basically after creating an event and selecting a date from the defined range the Repeating Group Slot (Time Slots) that was created on the demo editor page will display the available times for the selected date, depending on the interval you’ve set (15, 30, 60 minutes) there will be corresponding time slots to Schedule Event. Please see the screenshots below for a detailed guide:

Screenshots

Please try reproducing the same setup on your side and let me know if it worked.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards,

Hey! Thank you so much for the reply. So if I follow these steps, the menu shown in the demo will populate itself?

Hi @hakeem,
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you can replicate the same setup as it is on the plugin’s demo page with all the groups and workflows, the Repeating Group with available Time Slots will appear once you click on the date of the event’s range.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards, :slight_smile: