Services Plugins FAQs

Calendar Tool Customization

Hey all,

I’m running into an issue with the Calendar Tool Plugin. Everything is working great, but I can’t seem to show the first few days of the following month in my current month. The previous month is populating the last few days of the previous month - but I can’t seem to figure out how to do this for the next month.

Screenshot attached for reference:

Hello @isaacshaw57, :wave:

Thank you for your message. Could you please share the specific settings you’ve used within the Calendar Tool Plugin? Additionally, it would be helpful to understand how you managed to show the last days from the previous month.

Please provide details and screenshots of your current configuration, and any steps or logic you used that enabled the display of the previous month’s tail end.

Thank you, and I look forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards,
Daniel.

Hey Daniel - I upgraded to Air calendar, and that did the trick!

1 Like

Hi @isaacshaw57, :wave:

It’s great to know that you’ve found Air Calendar plugin. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re happywith our plugins, we’d be truly grateful if you could take a moment to rate them. You can do this by visiting the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor, finding our plugin by its name, and giving it the stars you feel it deserves. Your support is incredibly important to us!

Also, if you’d like to share your overall experience with Zeroqode, please feel free to leave a review at: Review We treasure your feedback - it helps us keep improving and ensures we keep delivering top-notch products and service.

Thank you once more, and I hope the rest of your day is fantastic! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. :pray:

Best wishes,
Daniel.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks Daniel.

1 Like

Hi @isaacshaw57, :wave:

Thank you so much for leaving the review! I truly appreciate your cooperation and feedback. :hugs:

If there’s anything else you need assistance with in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Daniel