Services Plugins FAQs

Camera Capture and Video Recording startCamera not defined

Hey folks,

Trying to use CamCapture, but when I create a CamCapture and a button to start it, I do get permissions popups which I approve, but no video feed is shown. When I attempt to trigger the workflow “Start recording CamCapture” I get the following error:

Using the same debugging text as the demo, it also claims “Recording is supported: no” despite using Chrome 127 which is listed as compatible and works on the demo page.

Thanks so much!

Hi @otullio,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us and for using out plugins :pray:

Could you please clarify if you’re initializing the camera element by using the “Turn On” action in the plugin or if you have the “Turn on automatically” field set to “No”?

Additionally, could you let me know the version of the plugin currently selected in your application? If there are any new updates, kindly update the plugin and re-check the behavior!

I’ll do my best to assist you with this behavior :hugs:

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi Dorel,

I have it set to automatically initialize, and it prompts for browser camera and microphone permissions as soon as the element is visible. I then click my “start recording” button and the error pops up. The same error occurs if I change “turn on automatically” to “no” and instead use a button to initiate the workflow “turn on CamCapture A” and then click “start recording.”

We are running version 1.31.0.

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi @otullio,

Thanks a lot for the details :pray:

I’ve tested the plugin on our end with the information you provided, but the error never occurred. Could you please send me some screenshots of the element settings and the action settings on your page?

We’re currently working on multiple tasks with this plugin, so the developers might have noticed and fixed the error on our side. However, I still want to confirm that it’s been resolved!

Look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hi Dorel,

Here is a screenshot of the element settings; it looks like I can only upload one image per post and cannot post a Google drive link. Is there a better way I can share more?

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi @otullio,

Thanks for the screenshot. Could you please try again to upload the images here? Let me know if you succeed! If you’re still unable to, feel free send us an email at support@zeroqode.com!

I’ve tested the plugin element with the settings you shared, and I didn’t encounter this error. My guess is that the developers have resolved this issue in our version. I’ll inform you as soon as this update is released so we can confirm that the behavior has been truly fixed :hugs:

Hi @otullio,

We’ve just released a new update for the plugin - version 1.32.0! Could you please update the plugin and let me know if you still encounter the error or if it’s been resolved?

Hope to hear back from you soon for confirmation :pray:

Hi @otullio ,

I wanted to check in and see if you’ve had a chance to update the plugin to the latest version and test out the new version. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated as soon as you have a moment to confirm if the error is no longer present on your application :hugs:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about our plugins!

Hi Dorel,

I’ve updated and it appears to now be working!

Thanks so much,
Oliver

Hi @otullio,

I’m delighted to hear that the error you encountered has been successfully resolved. If you notice similar issues or have any questions about our plguins, please don’t hesitate to contact me here on the forum or at support@zeroqode.com!

If you’re enjoying our plugins and have some time, I would greatly appreciate it if you could rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you believe it deserves, along with a brief description of your experience :hugs:

Browse all Zeroqode Plugins for Bubble
Banner_Last3