Services Plugins FAQs

Can you add Korean language ? "Air Date/Time Picker Plugin for Bubble "

Hi, I’m a Korean and using bubble as my mvp.

Air Date/Time calendar is so awesome but it does not support Korean.

Can you add Korean to this plugin?

Thanks

Hi @79iug12,

Thank you for reaching out.

We will add it to the plugin improvements list. We need to investigate if the plugin library allows such improvement, and how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update.

If any news will become available in this regard, I will let you know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ll look forward to it.

There are Chinese, Thai and other languages so I hope the library will be able to add Korean.

1 Like

Always welcome! @79iug12

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

any news unitl now?!

Thanks

ko language file is here!

Hi @79iug12,

Currently, we are working on improving this plugin. The new version should be ready soon, I will notify you once it is updated. Thank you for your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

Best,
Gulce

I will wait for it. Thanks

Hi @79iug12,

We’ve updated the plugin and added the Korean language. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (3.26.0) and give it a try. Thank you so much for your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

HI thanks for adding korean langauge!

but It has some error :joy:

I’m using air date picker as a inline in popup. The first time I open popup, the plugin works well but after i close popup and reopen the popup, the plugin doesn’t show.

In the plugin review, I see some same issues like me.

If this problem can be solved, It would be so awesome plugin.

1. First time: works well

2. Second time or more times: doesn’t work.

Hello @79iug12,

I’ve tried to recreate your use case, but the issue you have reported is not reproducing on our side. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so I can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let us know the page where you are using the plugin so we can test it on live and test versions.

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

okay, I sent an email how to test bug in our app.
Please check sender “79iug12@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello @79iug12,
Thank you for providing access.

Let me check this with the developer team. I’ll get back to you once I have any news.

Best,
Gulce

Hello, @79iug12!
Thanks a lot for your patience. :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

We have fixed the abovementioned issue with the picker v.2 element behavior inside the popup. Now everything should work as intended. Please upgrade your plugin to the latest 3.27.0 version and give it a try?

P.S.: sometimes you have to remove the plugin element from the page and place a “fresh” one instead to make the plugin “catch up” with the changes from the latest version. Give it a shot in case a simple plugin version update won’t help.

Cheers!

1 Like

I want to learn Korean language. Where should I start first?

sorry I was late

You can try watching Korean dramas