Services Plugins FAQs

Cannot find my template

I purchased the Bubble ‘Template Marketplace like Amazon’. I want to start working on the template. How do I do this? I can’t seem to find the template I’ve purchased on Zeroqode or Bubble…

Hello, @styliana.vasili

Thank you for reaching out!

I assume you have purchased the template from here: Marketo - Marketplace like Amazon | No-Code Template by Zeroqode. After your purchase you will have to follow some steps that I have written below:

To use the template you have to go to the The best way to build web apps without code | Bubble page, and then click on the button “New app”, fill in all the fields in the popup, and in the field Start from a template choose “Marketo - Marketplace like Amazon Template”. Then you have to click the “Create a new app”. After these actions, the template will be set up in your app.

In case there is no purchased template in the drop-down menu, please contact the Bubble support team, their support team will be able to help to analyze your transaction and help you out to understand where is your template. The templates that we offer are sold through Bubble marketplace, therefore you will have to contact them at Contact | Bubble

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day.