Services Plugins FAQs

Can't make the places autocomplete plugin work

EDIT: I was able to make it work after adding the map element to the page.

Hi!
Just purchase the fastest autocomplete plugin, but I can’t make it work. The suggested results box doesn’t appear…

I’ve followed the instructions and the demo…

Created my api key (added it to both plugin page and the bubble settings page) but I’m getting this error:
Annotation 2020-08-27 011031

I recreated the demo workflow:

Are these (add a pause, get place details…) needed ?
Annotation 2020-08-27 011214

Annotation 2020-08-27 011326

Annotation 2020-08-27 011506

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, @fellipedepaula

Glad you have managed to resolve this and thank you for sharing how you’ve dealt with the problem you’ve encountered.
Your experience will be useful for Bubble users.

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor.
Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.:slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.:slightly_smiling_face:

In case, if you will have more questions, feel free to reach out to us.
Regards,
Ola.

EDIT: NVM :slight_smile: I solved this by adding a button to show edit field, if user wants to change the location and removed any ‘initial content’.

for sure @olga.krivoshapco! It’s a great plugin. I’m sure my users will appreciate it.

Can I ask your help regarding another issue?
I’ve built a popup for the user to add a location to his project:
new-location

Now I need help with the UX for editting this entry.
I’m passing the following initial content by the way:

The popup opens with the correct stuff already populated, but the ‘plugin thing’ doesnt load the data, so the popup is like this:

and user has to manully press enter in the location search field:

if user doesnt do that and hit save (ie: if user changes his mind about editting) and field is saved as blank in the db.

How can I make the edit popup “GoogleAutocomplete A” already opens with the data loaded?

Thanks

Hi @fellipedepaula

Sorry I cannot offer exact solutions on this matter, as custom implementations are beyond our support services.

But you can post your request here and perhaps find more help from the community.

Regards,
Ola