Services Plugins FAQs

Cata.Log Template Selection

Hello I am using Cata.Log template by zeroqode. I am facing a small problem. I don’t who is responsible for it: Zeroqode or my browser?

When I am selecting a text, normally on everything in the browsers it shows as blue like this
Screenshot (236)

but when I do this in the template, the text disappears because the text will be white and the background of the header is white.
https://www.loom.com/share/1ace6bb0e7fc44e48ff3f9df103ff7eb
As there any solution to this?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Hello, @markhallak. Thanks for your question.

Can you please tell, what element you are using in the header? Simple text element, link, or button? What browser you are using to preview your app?

I’ve tested the case you have within the Cata.Log template header with the link and text elements - selected text is highlighted with blue color, as always. Also, I’ve checked this on Windows 10 using different browsers (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge).

As per fact this issue is not reproducing on our side, would you kindly check the settings of the elements, you are highlighting? Perhaps there is some condition that is set or you have some extension installed in your browser, that is causing this issue.

Hope it helps :pray:
Regards,

Hello. The problem seems to be fixed. I am not sure what fixed it but I am glad. Thanks for your response anyways!

1 Like