Services Plugins FAQs

Change background colour in Waktrhough plugin

We have the Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour plugin installed on our site. We want to use it when we go live, but unfortunately, its background color is set to red, which does not work with our site, and we can not see how to change it.

The documentation/changelog on the zeroqode docs site says that Version 2.17.0 added the ability to “change the background colour of the tour window.” It refers to an option called ‘background color’.
We have Version 2.30.0 installed.

We can not see the ‘background color’ option at all. Am I missing something?

Can @dorel or @Gulce help with this question please?

Any idea why I can not see the ‘background color’ option in Version 2.30.0 of the Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour plugin. My understanding is that Version 2.17.0 added the ability to “change the background colour of the tour window.

Hello @capzq_walkthrough ,
Thank you for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any idea why I can not see the ‘background color’ option in Version 2.30.0 of the Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour plugin. My understanding is that Version 2.17.0 added the ability to “change the background colour of the tour window.

I have passed these details to our dev team, and we will investigate this issue and possible causes/solutions. I will make sure to get back to you once there are new details of updates from our devs.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work through this.
Have a nice day! :sunny:

Thanks @Vasile look forward to hearing back

1 Like

Hi @Vasile is there any update on this? We are going live next week and would like to include the tour, but we need to change the background color.

I hope you are doing well.

is there any update on this? We are going live next week and would like to include the tour, but we need to change the background color.

Our development team is currently managing a high volume of requests and is working diligently to address each one in the order received. While we are unable to give a specific timeline at the moment, we truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for bearing with us! :pray:
Have a nice weekend.

Hi @Vasile,

Thanks for the update. I understand what it’s like when you have a lot of tasks to work through.

Can you give me any idea of when they may be able to look at this? Is it 1 week? 1 month? Or longer?

Kind Regards,
Cap.

I hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

We recognize how important this bug fix is for you, and we are committed to resolving it as efficiently as possible. However, we cannot provide a specific timeframe due to the high amount of tasks mentioned previously.

We are actively working even though today is Easter in our parts, just to ensure that all issues are resolved and that all our users, including you, are satisfied with their experience.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If there are any changes or updates, we will be sure to inform you immediately. Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we are here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for your kindness and patience.

I’m excited to share that we have added new fields "Popover Header Color" and “Popover Background Color” for the Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour plugin and have updated it to version 2.31.0

Could you kindly update the plugin within your app to this latest version and confirm whether everything is now operating smoothly?

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Take care! :sunny:

Thank you @Vasile
We will update the plugin, reactivate it on our site, and then do some testing.
I will reply here with the results.
Much appreciated.
Cap.

1 Like

We will update the plugin, reactivate it on our site, and then do some testing.
I will reply here with the results.

Take your time :blush:.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you all the best with your testing.