Services Plugins FAQs

Changes to Bubble template

Hi, I’m looking to buy a template and Home Rental Marketplace is the one that I’m looking at the most, I wanna get the developer one for one or maybe more clients. That template is created for home rental as you know, but what if I wanna change the business to a marketplace for services. Can I do that with this template? So still use it for home rental and then copy the template and change it up a bit so i can also use it for a marketplace for services.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @anders.lund,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure thing! You are able to customize this template and make your Bubble project look and function as you desire.

This template is simply loading designs and workflows into your editor when you create a new app based on it, and from now on you can modify anything you’d like about it.

You can find some more information and useful guidance for HomeBNB template here.

And as a small token of our gratitude - you can use my personal promo code to get you 5% off any templates. Please use ALEX5 at checkout and make sure it’s all IN CAPS.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Okey cool, I can also use the same template (HomeBNB) for as many projects as I want to but still only pay the developer license once?

Sure @anders.lund

You are able to build as many apps based on our templates. Our template purchases are one-time payments, so you just pay for it once and build as many projects as you want.

To learn more about template licenses, please visit https://bubble.io/marketplace-policies.

Thanks!

greate! last question, is there any way to test the template in the bubble editor before buying it?

Sorry @anders.lund but testing templates within your editor or demo editor is not possible, unfortunately. However, you are able to test the Web Demo - https://rentalstemplate.bubbleapps.io/ and see all the available features yourself, before purchase. So you can really give it a try to see whether template satisfies your needs or if you like it.

Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Okey no problem :slight_smile:

We wanna do a couple of changes like change the booking flow to: find a start date - and end date (option: user is not sure of the end date) And then the payment flow would be, pay one month at the time.

Could the user also send a request instead of getting the confirmation on the apartment rigth away?
So lets say I wanna rent a place, and I wanna get it from 01.12.2020 to (not sure of end date) and then I request the place for those dates, and then I have to wait for the owner of the apartment to accept my request before we can move on with the process. Are these things possible to do? And how would you rate it on a difficulty scale?
And do we also get support from you over chat/email or similar when we buy a template from ZC?

Is there a way of going through with the payment in the demo app without using a real card, I keep getting an error(red border) on the fake credit card number i put in.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks @anders.lund for feedback.

Let me explain how it works. So you are able to customize this template and make it look and function as you desire. Any modification is possible. We strongly recommend to have an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak our template, or at least basic understanding to work with embedded functionality. But if you don’t want to spend time on development yourself, you can always hire a developer to deliver your project!

You are getting support in case there are bugs of template errors on preview, but please note that customization of your app is beyond our support services, unfortunately. But for errors that happen on our side, we’ll certainly fix them so you can use the updated version of this template. :pray:

Sure! We are always using test data in our demo apps with fake data, so you can use test cards but please make sure you enter valid fake card numbers, like this one:

And when you just register a new user, make sure to connect to Stripe as a seller, so this account can receive payments:

So as you already understand, it is required to have 2 accounts and at least one of them should be a connected one to be able to receive payments. And you have to switch to the second one to try to pay the first one for booking.

Hope it helps!