Services Plugins FAQs

Chaning/overriding table styles: td and th

Hello,

What is the best way to override table header cell and table body data cells in Full Calendar? (i.e th and td)
I can target and set its width but targeting (dates) won’t take effect.

Hi @nur.ibrayev, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, as it doesn’t relate to any of our plugins, we can not provide much support for that.
As a general direction, allow me to recommend checking the Bubble forum for possible hints, namely the thread dedicated to our Air Calendar, and search by HTML keyword. Sometimes, certain things can be adjusted by the use of HTML elements with the corresponding scripts.

Hope this helps somehow. if there will be any questions about our products, please let me know.

Regards,

Hello, thanks for the response. I just wanted to point out that it does relate to your plugin, AirCalendar, which is what I use. I’ve already explored an option of html id’s, classes but there doesn’t seem to be a quick way of customizing Table cells (data + header cells). I am correct in this?

Hi @nur.ibrayev, thanks for your reply.

Just to be sure that I’ve understood you right. Your question is about changing the data displayed within a particular cell or column header cell (for example instead of 31 Wed to display Test Text ) - if yes then regretfully it is not possible.

If your question is related to something else, please add a bit more details and an example of the required change.

Regards,