Services Plugins FAQs

'Charge card' on Bubble's Paystack Plugin not working

The create page function works just fine on the plugin. however, the charge card option is the most ideal for my app.

Although the charge card works when i used the test card, when i used a real card with a Live secret key, It doesnt work.

I think it should have been redirected to the bank’s page for authorization but using the ‘charge card’ option just attempts to charge the card without redirecting for authorization. so it kept saying incorrect pin.

Any suggestions on how to go about it please

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Our team will check what may be the cause of the issue and how it can be solved. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Respectfully,
Alex

Anticipating your response.
Thanks

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Sorry for taking so long our devs are checking the issue. I will let you know when we will have an answer.

Best Regards,
Alex

@rilwanbello4life
Hello once again!

There was an issue with the plugin, the action “Charge - Card” didn’t have the field for setting the pin. We have updated the plugin and added the field, now the action has to work properly.

Please update the plugin to the latest version to have available the pin field.

Best Regards,
Alex

Thank you very much for the adjustment. However,

I have tried 2 different cards.

the first card for GT Bank, after populating the details and the pin, i click the charge button, I get the OTP now but no option or popup to input the OTP neither is there an option to redirect to the bank’s page for Authorization.

The second card just takes all the details and does nothing (no OTP, no redirect, no popup). only to find a failed transaction in my paystack with the comment “The transaction was not completed”

Thanks again

Kindly assist. your last update still has some issues.

I have tried 2 different cards.

the first card for GT Bank, after populating the details and the pin, i click the charge button, I get the OTP now but no option or popup to input the OTP neither is there an option to redirect to the bank’s page for Authorization.

The second card just takes all the details and does nothing (no OTP, no redirect, no popup). only to find a failed transaction in my paystack with the comment “The transaction was not completed”

Thanks again

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

I will check with the team what may be the cause of the issue. We will do our best to provide a solution ASAP.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello,

Please dont forget to assist with this.

Regards

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Yes, sure your request is submitted and our team will process it. Sorry for taking so long we are doing our best to provide an answer at the earliest opportunity.

Best Regards,
Alex

ok thanks. awaiting a resolution

1 Like

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Our team has checked the plugin and during the testing was confirmed that the action “Charge - Card” works properly. This action doesn’t have to redirect or open any pop-up, the transaction is completed after the action is processed as all data are specified in the action.

Could you please check once again if you have set up everything as required in documentation.

Please let me know if you will manage to make a successful transaction, overall the charge action has to work properly.

Best Regards,
Alex

I got an OTP on my phone when I tried it but since there was no option to input OTP. it failed.

Like I said, Trying with the test card works perfectly because it doesnt require any additional step.
But, that is not the case for a real card. Please confirm if you are able to try with a real card so that we can work through the issue together.

I appreciate all the effort. I will find a way to proceed

Regards

@rilwanbello4life
We can test only with test card but if the action works on the test version then it has to work properly with real cards. Also, please check Paystack documentation in accordance with their note: “To charge cards, you will need to be PCI DSS compliant. If you are, please send a mail to support@paystack.com with your compliance certificates so we can provide the documentation for integration.”
I assume the transactions are marked as uncompleted because of the abovementioned. Please try to reach out to Paystack in order to confirm your compliance certificates.

Best Regards,
Alex