Templates Plugins Courses

'Charge card' on Bubble's Paystack Plugin not working

The create page function works just fine on the plugin. however, the charge card option is the most ideal for my app.

Although the charge card works when i used the test card, when i used a real card with a Live secret key, It doesnt work.

I think it should have been redirected to the bank’s page for authorization but using the ‘charge card’ option just attempts to charge the card without redirecting for authorization. so it kept saying incorrect pin.

Any suggestions on how to go about it please

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Our team will check what may be the cause of the issue and how it can be solved. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Respectfully,
Alex

Anticipating your response.
Thanks

Hello @rilwanbello4life,

Sorry for taking so long our devs are checking the issue. I will let you know when we will have an answer.

Best Regards,
Alex

@rilwanbello4life
Hello once again!

There was an issue with the plugin, the action “Charge - Card” didn’t have the field for setting the pin. We have updated the plugin and added the field, now the action has to work properly.

Please update the plugin to the latest version to have available the pin field.

Best Regards,
Alex

Thank you very much for the adjustment. However,

I have tried 2 different cards.

the first card for GT Bank, after populating the details and the pin, i click the charge button, I get the OTP now but no option or popup to input the OTP neither is there an option to redirect to the bank’s page for Authorization.

The second card just takes all the details and does nothing (no OTP, no redirect, no popup). only to find a failed transaction in my paystack with the comment “The transaction was not completed”

Thanks again