Services Plugins FAQs

Checkbox + Not able to reset value

I am using the Checkbox + control and I would like to set the value of the control (in my case to simply reset all the controls in a given group). Unfortunately, this control doe not have a value property to set manually in a workflow and it doesn’t respond to group control reset functionality. Any assistance would be great.

Hello, @rivergalli. Thanks for reaching out.

The Checkbox+ plugin elements do not have the value field, unfortunately. The point of these elements is to visualize the changing of some state (on/off). But there is no way to use the Checkbox+ plugin element to reset the other checkboxes values.

Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:
Regards,
Kate

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the reply. I actually just need to set the state of the Checkbox + value from another control. It would be extremely useful just to be able to reset the value of a click Checkbox+ control back to its original state or simply a desired state (on/off). This is a relatively standard requirement for most controls.

Thank you.

Regards,
River

@rivergalli,

Thank you for your suggestion, I understand the functionality you’d like to have in the Checkbox+ plugin.
We will consider your feedback and, we might add this feature in the future plugin update.

Unfortunately, I can not give you the approximate time estimates when this can be done, but I hope to let you know asap I have any useful info :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,
Kate

Hey @rivergalli! It’s been a while :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m reaching you with the information about the recent Checkbox+ plugin update. We have added the feature you’ve requested - preset status:

Now, I hope, this plugin will serve you a more good job. Please update the plugin to the latest version (Fixed problem with an update to field “preset status”) and give it a try.

Take care.