Services Plugins FAQs

Clonegram Modification

Greetings,

I need help modifying the Clonegram template I just purchased from Zeroqode, particularly with the posting & post editing parts. How do I alter it to be able to have users uploading videos? Also, how can I add more options for editing images before a user posts their post?

Hello, @alexanderwill64
Thanks for using our template.

Can you please specify a bit, which exact options are you willing to add before the posting? For example, the list of filers can be increased through DataBase of the Template ( you can just create them in the DB):

Unfortunately, there is no such feature incorporated in the template.
You could see the documentation which comes with the template and see the template’s features, pages, and data structure: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/clonegram-images-like-instagram-template

However, you can add this function and for playing videos you could use this or any other plugin: Video Player Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Hope my answer will help you.
Regards,

Thank for for your reply.

But now my issue is that I cannot see the comment & like section on the posts in the template.
image|522x500

How can I fix it?

Also, I figured out how to modify the post-create element to give me the option to add a label to a post. But how do I get the label to show up on the post once a post has been posted?

Hello, @alexanderwill64
Thanks for your questions.

Allow me to recommend you to check our Demo Page and to replicate the settings, which are using for the Posting:

Also, please check if you created the Group. where users could add their comments:

Please allow me to recommend you use the Element for displaying the label on your page. It can be the Text element or the Image element.

In case any additional questions will appear - please let us know.
Hope it will help you.
Regards,

Thank you.

Another question is: What in the Instagram clone is the master post element? I want to change the shape of the like button from a heart to a new icon, as well as change the shape when the icon is clicked from a red heart to a red icon of another kind. There are at least three different reusable elements that are post lists, and I need to know which one can be modified so that it reflects on the pages containing the post list I modified. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hello, @alexanderwill64
Thanks for your question.

Yes, you can easily change the Heart Icon within your application. Here you can find the list of all available icons. Also, do not forget to create a new dynamic condition, which is changed when the “Like” icon is clicked:

There are at least three different reusable elements that are post lists, and I need to know which one can be modified so that it reflects on the pages containing the post list I modified.

As for this question, please note that you should change the icons in every group. There is no single group, where you can enter the new icon and it will be changed automatically everywhere.

Hope my answer helps you.
Regards,

Thank you, that helps a lot.

I am having issues getting rid of this extra white space under photos & above the like & comment buttons when they are posted.

How can I reduce that space?

Hello, @alexanderwill64
Happy to hear that my advice helps you.

Please allow me to advise you to set the “Stretch” option in the “run-mode rendering” section for the “Create-post” tab :

Also, please check that the groups with Icons and Comments are placed properly and your issue is not reproduced because of the distant location of these elements:

Hope my answer will help you.
Regards,